2016年7月19日 星期二

Use Social Media Marketing

Your goal should be to initiate a conversation with your customers. Getting feedback from a customer is the first step to starting a conversation about improving your business. Expand upon their comments by talking to your customers. Make it your mission to learn everything you can about their needs, and use this information to make your next move more effective, or improve your company as a whole.

Finally, I want to share a tut.com "Note from the Universe" that I keep in front of me, while working in my office. I hope it inspires you too!

With that as a backdrop, I know that asking you to "not be afraid," may bring up that nervous, chest tightening laugh, along with the obligatory rolling of the eyes…and that's a great start. It's, at the very least, a release.

It can take a while to write with your own personality in social media; until then, just do your best. Copy a competitor's strategy until you can create an original plan that works for your business. Search for your competitors' social media web pages, so you can evaluate their content, including the types of sales and promotions they offer.

Now most "woo woo" people will tell you to ask, and then be detached from it. Well hell, I was chained to this one! I really wanted him, and as other speakers were confirming I just started to trust that this too was going to work out. However, I remained in action to get him…I didn't stalk him, but I did follow up. 

Only buy online ads that offer you good visibility. If the ad isn't in a good location, most users will pass it over, and you will not get much of a boost in sales as a result.



"Fear, Chris, like joy, usually means that you're exactly where you should be, learning what you're ready to learn, about to become more than who you were."

沒有留言:

張貼留言